Homemade Rosemary Bath Truffles Recipe
are lovely treat when you are enjoying a hot, relaxing bath. And it is even better when you know how to make a rosemary
bath truffle recipe
yourself, ready for whenever you need one.
– baking soda
– citric acid
– dried rosemary coarsely crushed with mortar + pestle or pulsed with a blender
– mango butter
– plain castile soap
– vegetable glycerin
– In a mixing bowl, combine the baking soda, citric acid and rosemary. Mix well.
– In a double boiler over low heat, melt the mango butter.
– Remove the mango butter from the heat and quickly add the castile soap and glycerin. Whisk well.
– Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, while stirring, until the mixture resembles wet sand.
– Using a cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop dollops of the mixture onto parchment paper and leave to dry for at least 4 hours or overnight.
– Keep stored in a dry, airtight container until ready to use.
Find the FULL POST: