A super bubbly and refreshing Elderflower Fizz Mocktail recipe made with elderflower cordial and sparkling water for the perfect dazzling summer drink!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Sweet, tangy and floral flavor notes.
- Soothing, cooling, refreshing.
- Easy to make.
- Perfect for the sober curious!
- Naturally dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
Ingredients and Substitutions
Sparkling water: This contributes the refreshing fizzy drink power you will find in this recipe. See the 'fun variations' section below in this post for more options.
Ice: This adds slight dilution and the chilled factor which greatly complements the other ingredients.
If you'd rather make this mocktail a cocktail, replace half of the sparkling water with a clear liquor of choice. Gin works extraordinarily well!
For a fruity spin, replace the plain sparkling water with a fruit flavored sparkling water.
Where to Find Elderflower
Here is a wonderful post from Practical Self Reliance all about foraging for elderflower.
Elderflower can sometimes be found at local farmer's markets in the summer and can also be purchased online and shipped directly to your home. Gourmet Sweet Botanicals is a great place to purchase elderflower and other edible flowers.
What to Pair with Elderflower Fizz
More Delicious Drink Recipes
Elderflower Fizz Mocktail
- ice for serving
- ¼ cup elderflower cordial
- 8 ounces plain sparkling water
- Place a handful of ice into a glass, followed by the elderflower cordial.
- Top off with the sparkling water.