DIY natural bath bombs to suit every mood! These easy bath bomb recipes are perfect for a self-care treat or a relaxing gift for a friend. Enjoy!
What's more soothing than a long warm soak in the tub for sore muscles or a stressful day? Throw in a natural bath bomb and you're in bath bliss! Using natural products and ingredients like baking soda, Epsom salt, and essential oils for that natural fragrance, these DIY bath bombs couldn't be more soothing and enjoyable to both make and use! You need little more than a mixing bowl and a whisk to then stir dry ingredients and liquid ingredients into a mixture with the consistency of wet sand, then you are well on your way to making your own bath bombs. So, let's grab some bath bomb molds and get started on this fun DIY project, shall we?
Frequently Asked Questions
Citric acid and baking soda are the key ingredients that make bath bombs foam when they touch the water.
Keep homemade bath bombs in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from moisture for the best results.
15 Natural Bath Bomb Recipes
More DIY Recipes You Might Enjoy
15+ Bath Bomb Recipes
- DIY Calendula Rose Bath Bombs Recipe
- Lavender Bath Bombs - Crafts by Amanda
- The Best Bath Bomb Recipe Using Lemon Oil - The Inspiration Edit
- Vanilla Milkshake Bath Bomb Recipe: DIY Milk Bath Bombs - Beauty Crafter
- Homemade Bath Bombs: Green Tea and Lavender Recipe - Family Focus Blog
- Coffee and Cream Bath Bombs - Beauty Crafter
- DIY bath bomb recipe with rose petals and essential oils - Simply Beyond Herbs
- DIY Headache Bath Bomb With Soothing Essential Oils - Crayons & Cravings
- Matcha Green Tea Bath Bombs Recipe - Mom Foodie
- DIY Natural Bath Bomb Recipe with Epsom Salt Orange Creamsicle! - Sorey Fitness
- DIY Lemon & coconut bath-bomb recipe - Simply Beyond Herbs
- Fresh Avocado DIY Bath Bomb - Inspired by Lush Bath Bomb Recipe - Creative Green Living
- DIY Bath Bomb Recipe For Stress Relief - Happiest Camper
- Pick out a bath bomb recipe.
- Follow the instructions.